Cosentino Moraware Bridge
Syncs Lowe’s Jobs in Systemize & Cosentino Job Tracker
We’ve Built a Bridge Connecting Cosentino Job Tracker and Moraware Systemize for Lowe’s Independent Countertop Installers.
What It Does
- Syncs Data Between Lowe’s Job Tracker and Systemize
- Automatically Sends Moraware Data to Lowe’s platform
- Pulls in PO data to create new jobs or update existing jobs
- Keeps the administrator aware of updates
- Syncs Notes, Activities, & Dates
- Pulls Lowe’s/Cosentino jobs directly into the Moraware CRM
- Provides real-time follow-up information and status updates
The integration makes working with Lowe’s so efficient, you will be able to use your employees for more important and value-added tasks in your company.
How It Works
Manual ProcessWithout Integration
- The Customer places an order at Lowe’s of Cosentino stone.
- Lowe’s emails the fabricator notifying them there’s a new countertop order.
- Fabricator logs into Cosentino’s Job Tracker, then downloads and prints the job order PDF.
- Fabricator types the job details into Systemize.
- Whenever updates are entered into Moraware, an employee has to log into Cosentino’s system and add the same note a second time.
Automated ProcessUsing Our Software Bridge
- The customer places an order at Lowe’s of Cosentino stone.
- Cosentino’s Job Tracker automatically sends the job details to Moraware.
- The fabricator gets a notification that there’s a new order in Moraware.
- When notes, activities, and dates are updated in Systemize, all those changes are automatically sent to Cosentino.
At DataBridge, we’re all about growing profits for fabricators by eliminating unnecessary work, improving efficiency, and preventing mistakes. We do that by building bridges between the countertop software platforms fabricators use every day and making them talk to one another. It’s simple but so powerful.
Lowe’s Rewards Great Service Providers
The goal behind this retail partnership integration is to get countertop fabricators the maximum value out of their relationships with Lowe’s. One opportunity to do so is to apply to be a regional fabricator – a provider of choice.
Making the connection between Systemize and Job Tracker will make you a better partner for Lowe’s. Those with software in place to deliver better service have an advantage over installers who don’t. Our Cosentino Moraware Bridge ensures that your shop is on the same page with Lowe’s in real-time, every step of the way.